Mansfield Hockey Club has done its upmost to minimize and prevent the spread of COVID-19 within the club. This has been done by implementing the control measures stated in the England Hockey Guidelines. This included:
- Conducting a COVID-19 Risk Assessment for all aspects of Hockey within our club, and amending where necessary.
- Requesting all members/attendees to sign the England Hockey Participation Agreement prior to attending a session, and ensuring they confirm their attendance to a session in advance.
- Appointing a Club COVID Officer to monitor who attends sessions, inform members of COVID Guidelines from travelling to playing, and supporting the clubs Track & Trace system by communicating with members and other club’s COVID Officers in case of a positive case attending a session.
- Restricting the pitch to the players/officials/coaches of the respective session in progress only and ensuring all participants from the previous session are off before the participants of the next session accessing the pitch.
- Installation of Hand Sanitiser and Signage upon entry to pitch.
- Restricting the numbers at a Training Session to 25 currently.
Our Risk Assessment can be found here. Please take the time to read and follow the Control Measures in place prior to attending a session.